Thursday, July 6, 2017

JULY 4, 2017

ACOMA PUEBLO, NEW MEXICO 

(Also known as Sky City)


(Posts are in picture order: l to r)

Tanner:  Today we went to Acoma Pueblo.  I loved it.  I took the steep staircase down the mountain.  It was a great experience!  I got to take a picture with an artist!


Hollis:  One of my favorite parts of today besides the beautiful views of Sky City was getting to learn about the culture and interact with the artists.  
        


Morea: One of my favorite parts of today was meeting and speaking to the artists, they had beautiful artwork and interesting and cool stories.  My other favorite part was the breathtaking views from Sky City.
 

Maravel: Today I went to Acoma Pueblo.  It was so cool.  I got some very cool things. It was great to see things I've never seen before!  Houses over 1000 years old.  
    




Harper:  today we . . .um . . . I don't remember more than was written by the others. Main highlight of the day that everyone was stoked about was my journal entry from the plane ride that we all acted out after we got home.
  

THE END

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment